October 2020 Changelog
• October 20, 2020
- Made our SDK, API Client, and CLI source code public on GitHub. Give it ⭐️!
- Created new
gatsby-source-formiumpackage for Gatsby. This lets devs to easily query Formium data and form schemas from Gatsby's GraphQL layer.
- Added new Formium Quickstarts for Next.js, TypeScript, Material UI, Uber's Baseweb, and Gatsby.
- Formium's Zapier integration is now public. We also got approved for a deeper platform integration as well.
- Added new Zapier Zap templates for Airtable, Zendesk, GitHub, and Salesforce.
- Added new methods to
@formium/clientfor accessing form submissions (
- We shifted usage cycles to exactly match billing cycles for paid accounts. In the past, your usage cycle was pinned to the day you signed up. If you upgraded, it remained the same. Now when you upgrade to a paid plan plan your usage cycle shifts forwards to match your billing cycle. This also means that you pay the full amount for the month immediately when you upgrade.
- Added support for custom Preview URLs.
- Added the ability to trigger Webhooks when forms are updated or deleted in addition to just new submissions.
- Renamed "Actions" to "Workflows" in the UI and documentation.
- Combined the Analytics and Share tabs to a single Overview tab on Forms.
- Launched brand new documentation site, blog, and guides.
- Added brand new tutorial for getting started with Formium.
- Added docs for
- Added docs for Gatsby/
- Added a new guide for connecting Formium to Zapier.
Last Edited on October 20, 2020